Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/11/2021: after the storm
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 07:54:34 +0100

Monday night Spain was hit by the season?s first winter storm. In the
northern part of the country, especially in the mountains, there was snow.
Here on the Mediterranean coast nothing of that sort, but still lots of
rain, wind, hail and thunder throughout the night. Tuesday morning, while
driving to work, I stopped on the beach. The storm was over but the clouds
were beautiful:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RgR89kT/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RgR89kT/A>

A bit later, same couple and dog but from a different angle:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-KH2DszW/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-KH2DszW/A>

The temperature was about 10-12C, cold by our standards, and so the hail was
melting away slowly:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-knFHtcX/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-knFHtcX/A>

This is as close as we ever get to seeing white stuff on the ground.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu