Subject: [Leica] FS: (UK) M6TTL, SF20, 50 Summilux
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 21:07:44 +0000

I'm not using film any more so my M6 isn't getting used now which seems a
shame.
I'd be much happier selling it to a lugger than sending it to a camera
shop, so if anyone
is interested, please drop me an email.

1. M6TTL 0.85, black, boxed, in excellent condition with boxed Leica grip
2. SF20 flash, boxed in excellent condition
3. 50mm Summilux ver 2, chrome with caps and hood, in good condition but
with a few
spots on the rear element that don't affect image quality that I can see.

No idea of prices, and it may make sense to keep this to a UK-deal due to
taxes/duty etc.

Best wishes
Simon