Subject: [Leica] M1 Mac Mini, Anyone?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 12:37:15 -0600

Howard, if this from Apple Support is correct my idea is dead in the
water.  Thanks for sharing it:

>>The iMac used as a display must have macOS High Sierra or earlier <
https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201260> installed.
The other Mac that you're connecting it to must have been introduced in
2019 or earlier and have macOS Catalina or earlier installed.<<

Too bad because I could use the space saved by a mini but I don't want to
abandon 27" worth of monitor.  I think I'll just wait until the 27" iMacs
with an M1 chip are released and then figure out what to do with my
existing elderly version which is sounding more and more like a boat anchor.

As I continue to age I believe I know exactly how it feels.

Thanks also to all  who responded. The LUG continues to be a valuable
resource!  I've made a similar inquiry on Apple forums and the responses
are all over the map.

--Bob