Subject: [Leica] A note from Jim Nichols
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 10:11:22 -0600

I am so very happy that you had this communication to share.  I will add
that when faced with end of life possibilities we all have the maturity and
wisdom to decide what is best for our situation and desires.  It is so very
important to leave written instructions for family so they don't have the
angst of trying to decide when there are so many other difficult emotional
issues on the table.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 11:39 PM Sonny Carter via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>