Subject: [Leica] Orbital Fracture
From: tmanley at gmail.com (tmanley)
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 11:59:36 -0400

Thanks!! That does help.TinaSent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G
Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Leland Deane via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org> Date: 11/5/21  7:18 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: lug at
leica-users.org Cc: Leland Deane <leland.deane at gmail.com> Subject:
[Leica]  Orbital Fracture Tina,I'm a plastic surgeon, so this is my stock
and trade.Orbital floor fracture treatment depends, like a lot of things, on
thedegree of severity.The classification of these fractures is related to 1.
the size of thefloor defect/fracture, 2. the amount of 'descent' of the
tissues and 3. anyentrapment of the orbital contents (fat or muscle).The
window for repair is usually in the first two weeks.See a board-certified
plastic surgeon or 'oculo-plastic' surgeon (thelatter is an ophthalmologic
specialty.Hope this helps.Leland