Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: the Nobels, the mountains, the city, singing, painting...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:35:14 +0100

Interesting slice of life. It's indeed odd to see the maskless leader of
the choir juxtaposed in stark contrast to your wife and her bemasked
cohort.

Another oddity is watching the Nobel Prize for Literature in work,
especially in the light of the various controversies that have tinged
it, and, dare I say it, slightly diminished it over time. Maybe it's a
Swedish thing, but, then again, it is: they've won it eight times...

Douglas