Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:33:41 -0500

Thank you for your comment.  The family shot was intentionally complex; my
feelings were families were making this trip all too complex.  In the 50's
we were put into the car and taken wherever.  By age two you were expected
to walk and the parents would slow down the progress appropriate to your
abilities.  Extra water, snacks, toys were strange items almost unknown.
So, a very intentional complex shot with a lot going on both completely in
the scene and going out of frame.  But without your comment I wouldn't know
how it appeared to others.