Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 04:56:19 -0500

Greetings to all.  I am very behind in images.  These were mostly taken
around May.  We start with another macro orchid image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Orcid+VI.jpg.html

At a string quartet recital this gentleman was entertaining his companion:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/deadpan+delivery.jpg.html

In my neighborhood the 50ish year old homes are being torn down for newer
designs.  Usually it takes about one day to tear down the structure and
another day to remove the foundation.  This is about 11am on the first day:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/lunchbreak.jpg.html

A good dog is handy when the porch bandits play:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/on+duty.jpg.html

Most on the list are familiar with these sayings found on rural roads:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Burma+Shave+sayings.jpg.html

Found on a large carousel in Wisconsin.  This is the G rated portion:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/G+rated+carousel.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don