Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 06:47:16 +0200

I do like the humorous touch in the first image. Yes, we too have our share
of homeless people, unfortunately, some are illegal immigrants, others are
just people who for one reason or another fell through the cracks of the
social safety net (which in Spain is not as fine-meshed as in northern
Europe). At least in our climage nobody freezes to death.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"