Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 05:06:06 -0500

Greetings to all.  Another week of random meandering around Austin.  We
begin with another Instagram portrait.  I have liked this position as it
reduces human importance to the solidity of human designed spaces with a
bit of dehumanization:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/concrete+steel+and+instagram.jpg.html

I believe many cities around the world are dealing with unsheltered
people.  I found this scene amusing in a mccabe way:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/occupied.jpg.html

This pair of bucksters were disciplining one of the pack:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/concern+for+a+pack+member.jpg.html

Perhaps I am feeling the divides in my country:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/politics+boiled+down+to+simplicity.jpg.html

Not the usual lock found on fences:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/locked+up+or+out.jpg.html

We end with one of many spillways for Lady Bird Lake:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/spillway.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don