Subject: [Leica] Monitors
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:40:20 +0100

Tina,

The system has W10 - and I assume that this is what you are running.

The spec on the website says that it has both a Display ports on board
and HDMI.

W10 allows you to do shared momitors. Go to Settings and Display and
look at the menu. It should be fairly straightforward. I have got
similar and older m/cs running W10 that have the facility.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig