Subject: [Leica] Monitors
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 08:29:36 -0500

By the way, keep using those ports and not the ones above, as they work on
your video card with added memory instead of the built-in card that shares
memory.

If you use Topaz, you'll need to set it for the video card in preferences
to take advantage of the better speed.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>