Subject: [Leica] FS: Fuji X 14mm and 23mm lenses
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:09:32 +0100

Nathan,

I have had a long hard think about this and have decided that I won't be
going ahead. I really think that I need to make more use of what I have
before I embark on buying more lenses etc.

Sorry if my vacillation has caused any problems.

Very much wearing my "Bollocks to Brexit" t-shirt. Permanently.

Peter