Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unknown Flying Insect (Updated at 1900 CDT)
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:21:37 -0500

The insect in the photo has been identified. Aram Langhans, the resident
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher on the LUG identified it as a Syrphid Fly
(Palpada sp.) and sent a link with photo.? I will update my gallery.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Syrphid_Fly_(Palpada_sp.)_(7558922774).jpg

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA