Subject: [Leica] IMG: My First Butterfly Images of 2021
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:51:42 -0500

Hampered by a bum leg and a rainy July, my butterfly shots have been nil
this year.? Today, I looked out the window and observed some activity at
the Buddleia.? I picked up the Oly E-M1 with the Version 1 14-54 as a
lightweight kit and eased out to the bush.? While I observed Carpenter
Bees and a Clearwing Moth, they stayed shaded in the foliage.? I did
manage a few butterfly images, severely cropped.

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail-Dark Form, topside:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210722-P7220107.JPG.html

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail-Dark Form, underside:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210722-P7220110.JPG.html

Silver-Spotted Skipper:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210722-P7220132.JPG.html

Hopefully, more to follow.