Subject: [Leica] Adapting LM lenses to Fuji gfx mount
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 19:38:21 -0600

Hey everyone, I?m at my wit?s end, and I can?t find the information I need
anywhere. I recently bought a Fujifilm GFX50, along with a 7Artisans adapter
so I can use my LM lenses. I can?t trip the shutter. My Metabones adapter
and Canon lenses work fine. I can?t find any documentation in my manual GFX
manual, anywhere online or at 7Artisans to help me. I can see everything
through the viewfinder, and all the displays seem fine, just no shutter when
I try to capture an image. Any wisdom about what I?m doing wrong?

Sue

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Fwd: Adapting LM lenses to Fuji gfx mount)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Adapting LM lenses to Fuji gfx mount)