Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Obscure Leica Lens Revisited Using New Software
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:29:49 -0500

Some years ago, I bought a Leica-R 250/4 lens from a fellow Lugger, and
later found a 2X Extender to use with it.? I shot a number of bird
photos with it, with reasonable success.? With the advent of new
Lightroom and Topaz processing software, I revisited one of those
images.? The results are nowhere near those obtained with modern glass,
but are improved by the new processing tools.

Here is an image using the old glass combined with my Fujifilm X-T2:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200723-DSCF2114-2-Enhanced.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA