Subject: [Leica] OT question
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:59:45 -0500

Ernie, I don't see the + sign.

I am using Chrome on an elderly iMac running High Sierra and I open
Instagram in a Chrome tab.  Do I need a special Instagram app instead?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] OT question)
Message from enitka54 at gmail.com (enitka54 at gmail.com) ([Leica] OT question)