Subject: [Leica] Advice for what M Kit to take to Santa Fe NM and Taos is a few weeks
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:30:05 -0500

Thanks Bill.  My recommendations were from a recent visit.  We ate at the
Shed several times and your recommendation as to the Chile sauces is also
quite correct.  If you can find a cheap rate I heartily endorse staying at
LA Fonda; it is in the center of town an convenient to the silver market,
cathedral,  Canyon Street, and the backwater sights by the river.