Subject: [Leica] Advice for what M Kit to take to Santa Fe NM and Taos is a few weeks
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:18:37 -0500

Don--if you have never been to Santa Fe, be sure to plan lunch at The Shed,
which i.s 1/2 block of the northwest corner of the square. The Pasole is to
die for.

If you have the funds, plan on drinks atop the tower at La Fonda on the
square just at sunset.

The best walk in town is up Canyon street--art galleries by the zillion.

Personally, I find Santa Fe to be too commercialized. Taos is much more
rustic.

?Bill