Subject: [Leica] Tuesday trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 04:10:44 -0500

Greetings to all.  These were for the most part taken along Barton creek
just west of Zilkor Park.  This first one show fire on some of the junipers
which is strange this far from any camping and close to the creek:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/a+little+fire+a+little+wind.jpg.html

Think about the constant breeze that twisted this tree:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/power+of+wind.jpg.html

I believe the boulder was all that was keeping this tree upright:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/a+rock+to+lean+on.jpg.html

Likewise, I am not sure how these trees stay in place:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/standing+in+the+flow.jpg.html

SWAMBO pointed this out as a tortured person:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Tree+as+tortured+figure.jpg.html

This is a parcel of land transitioning from a wedding venue into condos.
It hasn't had much maintenance so the bamboo is making its move:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/bamboo+over+juniper.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don