Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:29:51 -0500

Thanks Sonny.  I was using shorthand when I meant the early color TV
beginning/end of day color bars to aid setting contrast and color intensity
on the early tube sets that needed to be adjusted frequently as the tubes
aged.

There is a lot to be said for viewing art pieces in person instead of on
some random lcd.  At least then you are seeing the piece as the creator
intended it to be seen.