Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:34:59 -0500

The colors aren't  accurate so your white balance is randomly wierd.  They
make cards with defined white, black, and 18% grey patches for cheap.  If
we had a huge online influencer population then doing a segment there might
be some relevence: or truly senior citizens that had insomnia in the 60's
and watched TV through the sign off test pattern.

Oh wait Joe Rogan and Tim Ferris are based here.