Subject: [Leica] Up-resolution with PS Enhance and with Gigapixel
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 17:20:58 -0500

Another solution is to walk around with an M10R with a 21 Summilux and a 90
APO in your pocket.  For most uses use auto iso, f8 and set your focus to 2
meters.   Good to an effective 100 with help of software and with some
focusing and the 90 you are good to an effective 300mm or so.

For the birders out there the possibilities for the smaller songbirds and a
good 600 are quite interesting.