Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two Old Timers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 19:45:00 -0500

Don, in the 1930s, Cessna made the Airmaster, which had cantilever
wooden wings and a radial engine.? In the post-war years, they made the
190 and 195, all-metal, but with cantilever wings and conventional
landing gear, using radial engines. Soon after that, most buyers
preferred tricycle gear which required less skill.? They later brought
back larger tail wheel designs favored for back-country airports.