Subject: [Leica] M6 prices are $$$
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Frozenlight)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:53:53 +0200

I did not say ?brick and mortar? but I did say ?legitimate store? which
means KEH etc. but not Joe Blow on ebay. I have been on ebay since 1998 but
I no longer use it for anything beyond buying cheap lens caps and such from
?buy it now? listings. No high value items, neither buying nor selling.

Out of curiosity, I looked at some Hassy prices in real stores, and they
bore no resemblance to what you state below. In any event, I want a Rollei.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman (from somewhere)