Subject: [Leica] Sunset in Western New York
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 07:17:41 -0400

Nathan,

I remember you mentioning in the past that you had lived in the US for
several years. Did you live in buffalo? Strangely enough, I've never
actually been there, aside from driving through part of the city on I-90. I
was in New York last September to visit a friend in a small town about an
hour drive east of Buffalo. From what I've read, Buffalo has a lot in common
with Fort Wayne. They're both midsized industrial cities that have had some
hardships from the loss of manufacturing jobs, both are the second largest
cities in their respective states, and both are the economic and cultural
centers of the area they're located in (western New York and northeast
Indiana).

--
Chris Crawford

Fine Art Photography
Fort Wayne, Indiana

260-437-8990

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 5/7/21, 3:59 PM, "LUG on behalf of Nathan Wajsman"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

    I love Buffalo. A city very close to my heart.

    Cheers,
    Nathan

    Nathan Wajsman

    Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

    YNWA

    "I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

    > On 7 May 2021, at 21:45, Christopher Crawford <chris at
chriscrawfordphoto.com> wrote:

    > Last September, I spent a few days in the western part of New York.
This photograph of the sun setting over I-90 east of Buffalo was the last
one that I made there as I was heading back home to Indiana.