Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/4/2021: testing a new film
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:48:33 +0100

Nathan,

I was really surprised at the quality of the picture of Eri. In
particular the resolution of the spots on her blouse, her hair, the
sheen on the arm of the chair and so on - where you might expect to see
the limitations of the film revealed - are very good.

Maybe one day I'll give it a try. Who dev'd it you or a lab?

Peter