Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Archives, The Old Barber Shop
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 13:10:40 -0500

Don,

Like my hair, I am probably on the fringe of the barber market these
days. My son tells me that the predominately female barber salons are
staying busy hereabouts with male and female customers.? I chose to use
the one-man shop because it is one mile from my house and is seldom
busy.? No need for appointments.? I suspect his business has dropped to
the point it is not profitable.