Subject: [Leica] Miss you guys: Corona PAW
From: smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 08:12:25 -0600

I've relapsed to film as well, and wish all things analog-related were as
inexpensive and abundant as before. Most distressing to me is the lack of
acceptable film scanners. I may go from 35mm film to 120 film simply because
a good flatbed scanner is better than a lousy 35mm film scanner.

I do like the analog qualities of the pics below. I'm having trouble getting
accustomed to the switch back to post processing in film versus digital.
Most digital required tiny tweaks, while curves, contrast, brightness are
sort of like juggling 3 balls.

Jeffery