Subject: [Leica] Anyone Using Adobe Software After Installing Big Sur?
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:05:49 +0000

No problem with either of those (actually PS is up to v22.2) under 11.1 or
11.2

john

?On 19/02/2021, 18:31, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of jhnichols
at lighttube.net> wrote:

    I have delayed upgrading my iMac to Big Sur to let Apple work out the
    kinks.  Yesterday, I read an Adobe article that indicated there are
    still some incompatibilities between Big Sur and some Adobe Software.
    My iMac is about a year old and uses an Intel processor.  I use
    Lightroom Classic and Photoshop 2021.

    Has anyone out there tried these combinations with Big Sur?

    --
    Jim Nichols
    Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Anyone Using Adobe Software After Installing Big Sur?)