Subject: [Leica] Birds week 6
From: chatterjees1949 at gmail.com (Sid Chatterjee)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 16:39:57 -0500

Hello Don ? Texas has people like you to blame for this power failure!

Your enlightened Governor Greg Abbott stated that ?failure of renewable
energy sources, such as wind and solar caused the power failure.?

After you install the (Musk) batteries, please turn off your house and put
your batteries on the Texas grid. Please let me remind you that the SUN
belongs to the people of Texas and not you.