Subject: [Leica] Alone...
From: jnelon at nelonassociates.com (jnelon)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 10:17:53 -0500
References: <ED0BA0FD-6BC6-4981-BC63-5CF85A3C22A0@gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3HxGb2bCmVVZ2dbQFdoxrtzt3QXeoTLcezaefLt880-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CACC0F1A-AFCD-4A0B-9F76-B22EBC2E16C1@gmail.com> <CAFfkXxuZpQ0CkdRo7fNgDPJwg-qun7wWQWT1wsNHCCwBHECmBg@mail.gmail.com> <65922E00-C32F-4A46-9B29-181A0475F32A@frozenlight.eu> <1FA28A9E-772E-48CC-85FC-4681AC6A1B55@gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1A85q1mwm4wdvo0gU43afMk9e4CZXC8wSUbLWxaA4a_Q@mail.gmail.com>

Jayanand,
I think you're exactly right. The US has achieved 90-something percent of
things it wants to do with 20-something percent of its available effort, and
it's now expending 80-something percent of its resources and efforts trying
to achieve the final 10-something percent. That's a recipe for bankruptcy,
frustration and ultimate failure. Perhaps success ultimately levels its own
playing field. This is a great example of the 80/20 rule, now updated to the
90/10 rule. Someone should write a book.
Just my 2 cents.
Jim

James R. Nelon
Partner