Subject: [Leica] Alone...
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 10:14:30 -0600

Philippe,

Did you ever consider that the USA is a much younger country than
Europe, Asia and the Middle East.? Your countryside may have made false
starts as well, but enough time has passed that most signs of them have
disappeared, while ours are still deteriorating.

I don't think we are wasteful by nature, just reacting to the times in
which we live.