Subject: [Leica] Bill's Book - Frames of Mine
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 15:39:30 +0100

I received my copy through the EU branch of Blurb yesterday.

This is a wonderful book. Content and form are tops. Love the
captions/anecdotes too.

To cut a long story short, the book is highly desirable and worth every
penny.

Thanks again Bill, and thanks Brian, our guardian angel :-)

Amities

Philippe

PS : in the light of the last four years? turmoil in the US, my favorite
photo today is Street with no Name, Beaumont. Texas, 1970, on page 48