Subject: [Leica] Converted Monochrome
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 19:17:37 -0800

How would one convert a, for example, Sony a7rii, to monochrome?

I use the KoloriVision "ultra thin" sensor cover conversions on my Sony a7r
cameras.  That allows Leica M glass, which I favor.

See https://kolarivision.com/

I don't see a "monochrome" conversion on their list.

To get the same type of improvement in resolution that the Leica
monochrome gets, they would have to get into the software, I would think.
And that, I suspect, is beyond KoloriVision's expertise.

Frankly, I like having the color orignals ven though black and white prints
are my final product.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com