Subject: [Leica] IMG: more confinement food
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:49:10 +0100

Well, we are not really confined that much, except that we cannot be out and
about between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., and we are not allowed to leave the
Valencia autonomous community. But aside from that, life continues. Still,
as long as there are restrictions, and going out to eat is a bit iffy, I
continue to cook at home more often than ever, and part of the fun is to try
recipes I find in various places, often in the NY Times cooking section.
This is the case with the two dishes I made for dinner last night. It was a
real Mediterranean dinner: a Greek appetiser followed by an Italian main
dish. Both were delicious.

A real Greak salad (the active ingredients are the cucumbers, tomatoes and
green peppers, capers and kalamata olives, red onions, garlic and of course
feta plus a vinegar-olive oil-oregano dressing):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-h5zKq2D/A

An Italian pasta and chick pea stew:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-7HmW4n5/A

Recipes can be found on my word blog:
https://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/cooking-in-confinement/

Bon app?tit!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"