Subject: [Leica] Archival Prints for Sale
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 15:20:46 -0400

How many times have you seen a photograph I?ve shared and thought you?d like
to have a print? Well, good news! I am creating prints in a limited edition.
8x10 prints on Epson Legacy archival paper, printed by yours truly. 10
prints are available from each of the images in the gallery. Prints are $50
and I am donating $5 from each print sold to Bread for the City?s COVID-19
Response Fund in Washington DC. Because we are all in this together.

https://chriswilliams.shootproof.com/gallery/archivalprints
<https://chriswilliams.shootproof.com/gallery/archivalprints>

Thank you for looking!

Chris Williams