Subject: [Leica] email hiccup
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 08:23:12 -0700

This morning the "Barracuda" device that is the front end and spam
filter for LUG email (and all email hosted on my servers) started
misbehaving. After a conversation with Barracuda's support department,
they want to replace the box under warranty. I've been renewing the 24x7
support for this thing for 15 years; this is the first time I've ever
needed it.

I think that the existing box will continue to work OK until I can get
the new one and install it (it is flaky but not dead), but if not, you
won't be able to receive any announcements of it being broken.

I will send an all-clear message once I get the new box installed. That
will probably be late Tuesday or early Wednesday, California time. Until
then, if you aren't getting LUG email, that's why.

This does not affect the LUG Gallery; that's on a separate server.

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] email hiccup)