Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 21:03:53 -0700
References: <DE826721-9640-4552-8811-671399E46874@frozenlight.eu> <aecd53435d16a663dfcf42166fdf35e1@reid.org> <CA+3n+_=h_ZX0O0EX9k45SMz6_9fLumMKzN80m07vZ+D=150c9g@mail.gmail.com> <e7211bedce7ce8bc3a345a8ea7f2efdd@reid.org> <CAOgCMTSw4B66RypFNzqZMu+9aii2UPPMqPhhEYb_gG1sGFfW2g@mail.gmail.com> <04ac927418a7c0bfbabc62015731cc83@reid.org> <CAOgCMTS7+caWQkGb7KYYrFWiaWC=RDfoDfCAaXW+5HNAyCOOhQ@mail.gmail.com>

Correlation does not necessarily mean causation. It is obvious that
people got to their destinations on airplanes. It is not obvious that
the contamination took place on the airplane or in the airport.

I leave for Heathrow in about 2 hours. I intend to take every
precaution.

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town)