Subject: [Leica] Monday misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 06:25:11 -0700

Greetings to all.  This morning we are looking at some of the invisible
people that make a lot of our lives much nicer.  This will probably be a
continuing sub theme as I highly respect all the workers of the world that
do things that most of us really don't see.  So, first is an early morning
job at most outdoor cafe's, cleaning up after our late night activities:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/gettting+ready+for+the+morning+crowd.jpg.html

Second is an example of service workers waiting on us to arrive:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Limo+downtime.jpg.html

all the best.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Monday misc.)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Monday misc.)