Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Frond in Need
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 11:27:32 -0700

The Barracuda service logs say that the reason your posts were rejected
was "Custom Rule BSF_SC0_SA717_SPM". Not useful information. I have
never succeeded in getting them to reveal the meaning of their custom
rules.

I do notice that "iol.ie" is shown on today's global site blacklist.
This is not a Barracuda function but some vigilante group. See
https://admin.uribl.com

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] IMG: A Frond in Need)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: A Frond in Need)