Subject: [Leica] FS: M-P 240, 50mm Summilux, 75mm Summarit
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:53:20 -0600

I?ve recently been diagnosed with a completely torn rotator cuff in my right
(dominant) shoulder. At age 75 and counting I have come to realize I need to
downsize and reconsider my approach to photography.

I have for sale a black M-P 240 I bought used as a back up body from Ken
Hansen in NY in 2017. It has some brassing but that only makes it take
better pictures and makes you look more like a pro. $3500 including
handgrip, 2 chargers, box, strap and extra batteries.

A 50mm ASPH  Summilux, black, one of the sharpest lenses I?ve owned. $2750.

A 75mm Summarit, a real gem. $1150.

Shipping and payment negotiable. If I don?t sell them here this weekend
they?ll go to another site on Monday.

Questions answered and photos provided if you like.

? Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Sent from my iPhone

Replies: Reply from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] FS: M-P 240, 50mm Summilux, 75mm Summarit)