Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: art meets wine meets cheese meets sushi
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 20:49:26 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: art meets wine meets cheese meets
sushi

> In other words, just another Alicante week, but with more photo
> opportunities than usual (I think, anyway). It's all here:
>
> http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=761<<<<<

 Nathan mon ami,
We have to do something about all these wonderful foods and wines, let alone
locations you keep showing us!

Look I weighed myself just before opening your post.  Took my time enjoying
your words of description about food, food, more food and my favourite "
SUSHI!" Not to forget the wine shop, the office party, more food and wine!
Like when is all this going to end I asked myself? Then when I stepped on
the scale again I found I had put on 20 pounds  just from this post alone.
:-(

Now look here young man you are going to stop this picture food/drink
debauchery! ;-) Actually I'm fooling, don't stop as I will cut back on what
little intake I have each day here and you keep the food, wine and parties
coming. I'm sure I'll make it to Barcelona if this system works! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Oh yeah! great set of photos as usual! :-) Good on you! :-)

cheers,
ted