Subject: [Leica] OT!!! Folding Bikes
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:20:27 -0700

Jeff,

Unlike others, I am not afraid to mention brand names.  I always used
MOULTON bikes.  Are they still being made?
It was one of the few high quality British that were left.  No Lucas
crap on it.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] OT!!! Folding Bikes)
Message from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith) ([Leica] OT!!! Folding Bikes)