Subject: [Leica] landscape photography advice?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 12:33:31 -0500

Put "much thought into photography" as a craft, skill set, art and an
expressive media.
(do you have something to express - beyond, "look; that's pretty"

Search out and find work that appeals to your personal sensibilities.

Study the light.

Photograph, photograph, photograph.

Study the photographs you make for more than a moment or two

Seek critiques from people who "know" things about photography
(technical and/or aesthetic)

Study other visual arts to learn composition, color, use of line,
form, content, etc.

Consider and discover what you wish to focus on, your personal
interests:
Landscape
Cityscape
Documentation of lifestyle