Subject: [Leica] OT: D3x vs. 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:37:04 +0800

That is what I have to do to get the same amount of perceived
sharpness (at least to my eyes).

It doesn't matter at all for the final print.

But it is a good illustration of how much inherently sharper a non-AA
camera (the M8) is than the best of the AA cameras (arguably, the D3)
straight out of the box with sharpening set to zero in ACR defaults.