Subject: [Leica] M6 and MP differences?
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 00:53:43 +0800

I think the shutter dial on the M6TTL and MP makes sense though? Turn
in the direction of the arrows for correct exposure.

I have a very stupid question: should the rewind knob on the M6TTL
rotate when advancing the film normally? And how much resistance
should there be when rewinding? I'm wondering if I'm doing something
wrong because A) it doesn't rotate when advancing film and b) there's
very little resistance when rewinding.   I plead total ignorance here
because it's my first roll and first film Leica (though of course not
first film camera or Leica; I have an M8 and used to use an F2 for a
number of years).

On May 31, 2009, at 12:47 AM, Rei Shinozuka wrote:

> definitely.  i have a noctilux & 75 lux and the 85 really makes it
> better.  film cameras are m6 .85 classic, MP 0.85, & m3.  i use the
> 1.25
> magnifier.
>
> wish the m8 had a hi-mag option. (also wish it had right-way
> shutter dial)
>
> -rei

THEIN Onn Ming
*photohorologer ming at www.mingthein.com