Subject: [Leica] Re: Polaroid, requiescat in pace
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Dec 30 14:28:02 2008

Ektachrome was so cyan blue and flat for so long it was unbelievable.
I'd love to know the story behind that.
Some head tech guy at Kodak running everything ignoring the marketing people
and photographers named Mark.
I used an 81 b filter with it when I had to use it.
An 81 a Just didn't do it.

Fuji film was so superior, the slide film that it that it was amazing.

But Fuji never made a Kodachrome type film it was always E6 or E4.

Kodachrome will always rule.
I made my clients wait for Kodachrome or I didn't do the job.
With one or two exceptions; with the rent due.

Mark William Rabiner