Subject: [Leica] Kaffie Frederick's
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Oct 7 09:20:19 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Clive Moss <chmoss@mac.com> wrote:

> Fascinating place. I guess an advantage of going to the same store for 60
> years is that a rent-a-cop does not appear and ask you to stop taking
> pictures.

I had not thought of that.  Only once in Natchitoches has something like
that happened to me.  The kid manager of Blockbusters came out and told me
it is against store policy for me to take pictures of their customers.  I
explained that the cat from the next door shop didn't seem to be his
customer, and furthermore, his store policy didn't extend to the sidewalk
three stores away.  He went back in.

I'm pretty well known in town as "the guy who takes pictures."